1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wcw2323, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wcw2323

wcw2323 TS Member

Ljutic Wanted..

Looking for a used Ljutic trap gun. Please forward descriptions and photos of guns currently available.

Thanks!

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

wcw2323 Check out the LTX stainless 2 barrel set I have for sale. Do a search on my name. --- Chip King ---

3. wcw2323

wcw2323 TS Member

Thanks Chip!

Looks like a beautiful gun. It may be more than I'm looking for at this point. I'm just getting back into shooting after a 10 year hiatus. I used to own a KS5, but have heard good things about Ljutic. Not sure if my level of experience justifies a 2 barrel set up.

Warren

4. wcw2323

wcw2323 TS Member

I saw a Ljutic advertised on gunsamerica.com. It's the second one from the top. Mono-T Stainless receiver and treated barrel. They're asking $2,300 for it. Seems like a good deal. Please take a peek at it and let me know what you guys think!

Warren

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Call Steve or Phillip at Indiana Gun Club. They must have 30 or more used ones in stock!

ec90t

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

If I read it right it is steel with a metalife finish. The finish is as tough as nails and should protect the gun well. Try and get some closeups and look for pitting and ask about how tight it locks up and side to side play. The price is in my opinion about right IF it is tight and has no side to side play and someone hasn't carved a name or picture in or cracked the stock.
    --- Chip King ---

7. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Warren,

Where are you located, I have a spare Ljutic that I'm not using anymore, just not sure how I'd go about shipping it. Just so you know it's a Mono Gun, mid rib, .0028" constriction (the rings are still visible), and 34" barrel. It's in the 24xx serial number range. E-mail me if you're interested. Remove the XX's for the e-mail above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.