1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Stocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Art D, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art D

Art D Member

Dec 26, 2007
    Would like to find out were I can purchase a stock for a Ljutic Mono T Trap gun. Or Stock and forearm.

Art Dunn
  2. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Hi Art,
    You may have a hard time finding an original Mono-T stock. If you can't find one, I have something that will work.
    I have a used stock with adjuctable comb and "morgan pads". There are several pads (maybe 6 or 7)of different thickness, and it can be rotated toe-in/toe-out, and up or down, so you can set it for what ever LOP fits you. The wood is nice but not extra fancy. If you are interested and can send me an e-mail (john.ernst@hill.af.mil), I will take some photos and send them to you. I will sell it for $525 and that includes Fed-X shipping.
    This stock came off a LTX mono. I called Jimmie Ljutic and he said it will match up and bolt to your mono-T receiver, however the fit around the grip/action will not be perfect.
    John in Utah 801-777-6333 days, 801-392-1747 after 5
  3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Nov 3, 2007
    Check you mail. I just wrote to you. I have several stock & forend sets for sale very reasonable.
    Tom. 406 821-3215 You can also write to the above address.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.