1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic stock and forearm for sale - beautiful wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Beautiful Ljutic wood (stock and forearm) for sale. Stock has adjustable comb. Forearm just needs the iron to mate to your barrel.

The left side of the stock below the comb is beveled down for a little more RH cast. The stock was previously on an adjustable rib monogun; and then a mid-rib monogun.

Measuring thru the bolt hole from where the wood mates with the receiver - to where a recoil pad would be placed is 11 3/4 inches.

$850 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

$800?

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Radeck,

Sent you a PM.

Why are you selling it?

Thanks,

Kevin

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Used contacts on this site to buy a PFS (thru Bob Schultz - thanks to all for recommending him) and a forearm (which Gene from Iowa was selling) and built out a Ljutic which I had traded into. So I'm trying to recoup some dough. Reeves D.

5. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sold - awaiting funds.

6. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Buyer pleased with purchase. Thanks to all who inquired.

7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Radeck for a great stock and forearm. Great transaction and super communication throughout the whole thing. If we were dealing on Ebay you would get 5 stars from me.

Thanks again,

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic ebay

ljutic wood for sale