1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Stainless Monogun w/ Monorib F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkp, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkp

bkp TS Member

I'm advertising this gun for a friend of mine that doesn't have access to the internet. I'm not real familiar with Ljutic's but here is what I know. It's a Ljutic stainless monogun with 33" monorib barrell. It's inside of an aluminum Americase that also comes with the gun, embroidered Ljutic inside. This gun recently had the soft touch recoil system installed and comes with 2 combs, 1 wood and 1 soft that are adjustable 4 way, lop is set at 14 7/8. Gun was also freshly serviced at Ljutic so you can be assured it's in top working condition. Gun belongs to a Dr. that spared no expense, someone is going to get a nice piece. Low usage and excellent condition. Gun is currently for sale at a club in Iowa, other specific details and condition can be obtained and verified. Pictures are available on request and I'll try to post shortly. No disappointments $4000.00
    Best regards,
    Brandon Pribyl
    563-505-5683
    bpribyl@mchsi.com

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Hi Brandon. Please send me some pics. Thanks, Steve

3. bkp

bkp TS Member

More info from Ljutic. Gun was ordered with upgraded fancy American walnut, fixed choke bbl, choke 705 with 740 bore, impact 70--30, long forcing cone. Pictures on the way.
    Thank you,
    BKP

4. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

5. bkp

bkp TS Member

New Price, gun needs to find a new home. $4495. Plz email for pictures, I can't figure out how to post.
    Best regards,
    Brandon Pribyl

6. bkp

bkp TS Member

7. bgf

bgf Active Member

Nice looking Ljutic. Is the stock a lefthander? The reason I ask is that the set screw holes for the comb are on the left side of the stock...as would be for a lefthander.

Bernie

8. bkp

bkp TS Member

Bernie,
    Great question, I don't know the correct terminology but I have the receipt from Ljutic showing the stock was reconfigured for a right-hand shooter minus the holes which are still on the left and apparently have no ill-effect. The gun was ordered originally as a left and then my friend had it converted by Ljutic back to right. Let me know if you have further interest.
    Best regards,
    Brandon Pribyl

9. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

biged have you got $4600.00 i can borrow.i can repay at a dollar a week.you got to come get it though i won't send cash in the mail. jackmitch

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

Thanks Biged...that ecxplains it.

Up for a nice gun.

Bernie

11. zap

zap TS Member

That looks like a nice gun but a doctor, with no access to the net??

12. bkp

bkp TS Member

That's it...just a real busy guy. It's the real deal, someone is going to end up with a nice Ljutic.
    Best regards,
    BKP

13. bkp

bkp TS Member

ttt

14. bkp

bkp TS Member

New Price $4000.00 Firm + shipping. Anything less and we'll just keep it. It's a nice piece if you want a Ljutic SS.
    Best regards,
    Brandon Pribyl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.