1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Spare Parts Kit

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by too fast, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too fast

too fast TS Member

Ljutic spare parts kit $35.00 shipped. Ljutic sell them for $70.00 never used and sold gun.916-599-3314 Thanks Jim L Luis

2. too fast

too fast TS Member

John it's your's. I sent your a private message also. Great buy. Thanks Jim

3. pdq

pdq Member

That's a great price. I bought 2 of them a few years ago and I see to remember spending more than that for them.

One recommendation -- give Ljutic a call and buy a new main hammer spring and upgrade your kit. The new spring is much stronger than previous.

Pete

4. biff

biff Active Member

Pete, the new spring is made from Chrome Silicon wire which is the material used in automobile valve springs. It's not that it is that much stronger, but the material retains it's compression rate much longer like the auto springs that are compressed millions and millions of times. Once you install the new wire, not much else to wear except the pins for the hammer, sear and trigger which should be replaced about once a year if you shoot alot. Neat thing about working on your Ljutic is you can do it yourself...."so simple a caveman can do it!" Biff

5. pdq

pdq Member

Biff:

That's great info to know. The spring in my gun failed despite only having 2k shells through it -- got to the point wher it'd barely dimple the primer. When I spoke to a tech at Ljutic he indicated the new ones were heavier / stronger steel, but what you explain would come up with the same result. With the new spring, problem solved.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
installing new pins in ljutic trigger
ljutic gun parts
ljutic mono gun parts
ljutic parts

ljutic shotgun parts

ljutic x73 rebuild