Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljutic Space Gun

5K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  shot410ga 
#1 ·
Does anyone have one of these? I remember seeing some with bizzare ribs and even hoops. I would love to see some photos of these great, if strange looking guns.

#4 ·
I have shouldered one of them at the Grand a few years ago and despite its funky looks it felt good. I just couldn't get past its ugliness. That is some beautiful wood though.

No offense Tom but it looks like a Russian RPG. LOL

Matt
Tree Trunk Branch Woody plant Drawing

#12 ·
Chuck.....was that the one I shot a few moths back out at Rattlesnake? It had a window on the end of the bbl? If so, who ever is thinking about buying it, I can tell you, it's a GREAT gun and in near perfect shape from my recollection. Every bit worth $3,500. Plus, I've known Chuck since I was a kid. He's as honest as they come.

Shane Loper

#13 ·
Yes Shane, That's the one with the triangle front site.
Now if I could find a new home for my Perazzi Sporting I could pay my taxes! (I got hammered on my disability insurance payout)

Will probably bring my Perazzi to your up coming Yellow-Jacket shoot, Had fun last year!

Thanks Shane
See you at the club,

Chuck

#14 ·
I was told Al made about two hundred space guns (I do not know if that is countimg space rifles) If I remember correctly some of the space guns had plastic or composite stocks and fore arms, can anyone verify this? I own number 42 it is pretty close to mint condition and shoots great. It does take a little getting the hang of for me but I feel if I shot it regular I could shoot good scores but I really just bought it to enjoy as a special type of gun, and it is all of that.

#15 ·
Does anyone compete with one on a regular basis?? I have shouldered one but never shot one. How do they shoot?? Recoil= More or Less?? What was the supposed advantage as to why they were built that way??

Matt

#17 ·
grntitan: Next to the Browning recoil-less, the Space gun is the softest shooting gun I've ever shot. When I owned one, I shot AA's with 19.5 grains of 700X and 1 1/8+ of 7.5's (a hot load) and barely felt any recoil. It has something to do with the massive firing pin and spring in the butt stock. But, it worked. Sorry I ever sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.