1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Space Gun For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ljutic Guy, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

I am offering for sale my Ljutic Space Gun. It is serial number 020. The stock is the round “stick with a pad” configuration. This Space Gun comes with 2 factory barrels. Both 31 inch barrels have 740 bores and are the high rib style. The first barrel has a 705 full fixed choke. The second barrel comes with 690 and 710 choke tubes. Overall condition is very good. There is some blue wear on the top of the receiver. I have not had it re-blued as I wanted to keep it original. The wood has a few nicks and bumps. Overall I would rate it as 95% to 96%. It also comes in a hard case. I have only shot this gun one time and I broke 24 at the 16 yard line. If you have never shot one before, you pull the receiver bolt back like an autoloader, but there is no hold back or release button. Nadine Ljutic told me less than 200 Space Guns was ever made. As far as I know, this is the only 2 barrel set Space Gun. You can own this once in a lifetime rare and very collectable Ljutic for $5,200.00. I may consider something in trade like a BT99. Contact John Ernst in Utah at 801-777-6333 (work#) weekdays until 5:00 PM MST and evenings and weekends at 801-392-1747. Shipping/insurance/tracking cost of $50 to an FLL is required. Sorry it took me several trys until I got the photo loaded.
    John in Utah

2. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

3. doc boc

doc boc Member

I've never removed the barrels from mine. what is the process?
    thanks doc

4. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Doc Boc,
    Remove hex head screw at action end of forearm. Unscrew forearm/barrel as one unit from the threaded action. To install you must thread the forearm/barrel unit back onto the action until it stops and then slowly unscrew while looking through the hole in the forearm and watching for the hex head screw hole to line up. Tighten in the hex head and you are done.

5. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Hi Mark,
    I was at Ogden for a while in the morning and shot some practice. I knew there was some bad weather coming so I didn't sign up for the ATA.
    BT 99's are really popular here in Utah. I think 5 or 6 would be about right if they all have the brown leather factory cases :)
    Hope to see you at the next ATA at Ogden 25-27 April.
    John

6. -3200

-3200 TS Member

I have a like new BT-99 Plus and a 3200 1-1000 minty condition that I would think about parting with. The 3200 is 30" IM/F and I had a 34" unsingle bbl made for it also. I just don't use these guns. Let me know if you are interested in trading.

Tim

7. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

3200-

If you were to sell your 3200 combo as a set with no trade what would you want for it?

Kyle Atherton

8. -3200

-3200 TS Member

Kyle

I do not want to step all over Ljutic Guy thread selling his Space Gun. Which I am still interested in. Please send me you email address and I will contact you regarding the 3200.

Tim

9. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

-3200 Tim,
    I sent you an e-mail about your BT 99.
    John

10. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

John:

I too was at Ogden, but was even more foolish than Mark. Not only did I shoot the handicap, but shot the doubles after. It was raining/blowing so hard that I could hardly see through the rain on my glasses, and my scores showed it.

We are having a shoot at Pocatello Saturday - doubles, singles, handicap, 100 of each, start time 10 AM. Cheaper than Ogden ($23/100) and nice trophies. You should come up.

I remember seeing the Space Guns at the Grand back in the late 70s/early 80s. I never did shoot one.

Larry

11. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Hi Larry,
    I might not be able to make it this month. I really like your club. When will you hold your next ATA shot?
    Addam Massey has said he wants to come back as he also really liked your club.
    John

12. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Our schedule is on the website (link above), as is a link to Saturday's program. You know that you, Adam, and all the other Utah guys are always welcome.

See you at Ogden if not before.

Larry

13. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

14. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

No Mark, there were four crazy ones - me, Chad Sorensen, Shawn Cahoon, and a guy I did not know. The wind had died a little, but the rain was bad enough that it was hard to see the second bird by the third post, trying to look through the droplets on my lenses. Chad hit around 86, and I hit 81. The other guy had an 80 I think, and Shawn was in the 70s.

And no, it is pronounced like it's spelled: Po-ca-tel-lo.

15. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

16. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

For a bigger and better photo, you can e-mail me at:
    john.ernst@hill.af.mil
    or at
    jandke1@comcast.net

17. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

WOW! I sold my old Spacegun for $2200. Who said the prices of Ljutic's are going down. All you young shooters, buy a Spacegun now, for retirement funds later

18. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Space Gun is sold pending receipt of funds.
    Thanks to all who called.
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic industries space gun

ljutic space gun

ljutic space gun for sale

ljutic space guns for sale
ljutic space rifle
ljutic trap guns for sale
space guns for sale