1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Space Gun For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by eaglewingmangunsmith, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eaglewingmangunsmith

eaglewingmangunsmith TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic Space Gun for sale. Comes with both a release trigger and a complete pull trigger assembly plus 2 chokes ( Imp Mod and Full with wrench)Serial # 62 and just completely refinished and shoots great! Every one at the Arizona State Shoot who saw it just had to pick it up and play with it! I paid 4500.00 for it at the last Spring Grand with a Pull trigger and found a release trigger for it on Trapshooters.com and paid 500.00 for it. Also had Jimmy Ljutic make me a new full choke and wrench for it for 150.00 and paid to have it refinished also. Asking 5K plus shipping. Not looking for any trades. Trap Gun poor already Getting hard to find! Mike Kincaid

2. bossbasl

bossbasl Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any photos that you can post or e-mail? Thanks. Lyle

3. eaglewingmangunsmith

eaglewingmangunsmith TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry about that! I rewrote thread and uploaded photos on new one so look for new Ljutic Space Gun with Extras fro sale thread! Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.