1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Ljutic Space Gun and Case, Full Stock -(SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tomlieb, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

Ljutic Space Gun #119 for Sale --PRICE LOWERED TO 3,900
    This gun is in excellent condition, full montecarlo stock, custom aluminum case. Choke Tubes , has one extra choke tube. Pull Trigger. Asking $3,900 or Best Offer shipped within US. (SOLD, THANK YOU)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. qshooter

qshooter Member

0   0   0

rh or lh or neutral?
  3. MilCon

MilCon TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like a nice L-S-G. I have #118,You just never knew what they would put out from one gun to the next when it came to these guns. The one I have at this time has the rifle scope mount on the reciver instead of the ramp on the barrel.Getting ready to change the scope out for a open Red Dot site for better visibility. Wished my wood looked as good as yours.

Nice to see some of those still out there.
    Thanks for posting.

Ken.
  4. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

The stock is full neutral, as you can see, its a straight pipe from the barrel to the butt pad.
  5. ken1okie

ken1okie Member

0   0   0

Spacegun Guy
  6. doc boc

doc boc Member

0   0   0

I have # 121. Space guns are the most fun you can have on the traP line.
    Better grab this one while you can. Doc
  7. EuroJoe

EuroJoe Active Member

0   0   0

Life is too short to shoot an ugly gun!
  8. doc boc

doc boc Member

0   0   0

sorry but beauty isinthe eye of the beholder. doc
  9. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

I think Doc's right. Everyone will look at this differently, but the design of the gun reflects the inventor and is his artwork. Al Ljutic invented this gun somewhere in the early 70's I think. Thats 40 years ago. This gun has the raised Short Rib on the front of the barrel. Perazzi is taking credit for their "SR" model like its a new idea. Doc's gun has a scope on it. There are other Space gun models with raised front and rear sights. The mechanism in the firing pin that almost totally eliminates recoil was another first. Not all these ideas caught on commercially, but they all reflect the fact that Al Ljutic was a very creative inventor and thinker with his trap guns.

tom
  10. mbm5770

mbm5770 TS Member

0   0   0

Is this real?...........it looks like something that someone made in the garage? Do they work well?
  11. at 27

at 27 TS Member

0   0   0

hi there, i shot with a snr vet at the grand in the 80s that smoked all 200 with one. it was a pleasure to watch. at 27.
  12. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

Left hand or right hand bolt?...I'm looking for a lefty...

Dave
  13. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

Juantoomany, I shoot left handed and don't have any problem using the bolt. I assume it is right handed however. I have read that this can be changed easily by Ljutic. If you are interested, check with Jimmy Ljutic to get the real story.
    the bolt on this one unlocks by turning the bolt to the right. I tuck the stock under my left shoulder and use my right hand to operate the bolt. I then load using my left hand. It works for me with a little practice.
    Tom
  14. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

0   0   0

l was a genius who even he didnt realize his potential
  15. NW Gal

NW Gal TS Member

0   0   0

email sent
  16. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

thanks for the reply..I'm left handed shot one for a bit....you are correct it's an easy modification..

dave
  17. jbshep

jbshep TS Member

0   0   0

Any idea what a release trigger would cost? Does the trigger group come out easily as with a Ljutic Mono? Thanks, Brad
  18. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

the trigger does come out easily- you have to remove the pistol grip 1st.

release triggers are hard to find and expensive - $1000 or so- Also the release trigegrs have a blade and not the button.

I have one with both triggers- I shoot a release.

Terry Jones
  19. viperrt

viperrt TS Member

0   0   0

This gun may be sold as the seller has failed to respond to my private email offering to purchase at his price! Would be nice if he would mark it SOLD!
  20. MDJ67

MDJ67 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ITS marked SOLD in add.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.