1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Soft-Touch One Touch Stainless 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'd sell the entire gun for $6,750 original Ljutic aluminum case, original Ljutic manual and build sheet, chokes tubes, etc. Gun is in excellent condition. I'm just not a Ljutic guy. I shoot Perazzi's.

Would be happy to do a 3-day right of inspection as well. I am an FFL.

Have a Ljutic Soft-Touch off my pictured gun here. I got it this way, but just cannot shoot either the Soft-Touch or the PFS (sold the PFS).

If interested, I would take $600 for it and I'll pay shipping and insurance to you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jim "Whiz" White

2. Beni

Beni Member

0   0   0

will it fit a mono mid rib Beni

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Sure it would. it has an adjustable comb on the stock.

4. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

Maybe a better pic...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

[​IMG]

My attorney daughter says: <I>"Hey, dad, I can cut the tree down with this saw, you don't need that Tim Allen (Binford 3000) over-powered chainsaw; besides you may hurt yourself and we'd have to sue Stiehl! HA!" ;-)</i>

[​IMG]

5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

She obviously doesn't understand men. Who cares if it's overkill? Give us the power tool every time!

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

VERY Attractive Lady and If They Built A Power Tool Of ANY Kind With A 502 Chevy I Would BUY One!!!!!!! Joe W.

7. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm with you on the 502 crate motor. I drool at the Summit catalog often. Want to build something, but not sure what... maybe just not do it and get the Caddy CTV. I think Summit has the engines for around $17K!!!

My next door neighbor has a beautiful 56 Chevy 2 door post with one. That damn idiot sold it and never even told me. Hell, I wanted it so bad, I could take it.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.