1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljutic148, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic148

ljutic148 Member

have you ever had any problems with your ljutic?

please comment,

Wyatt

2. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

I have like new mono stainless 2 barrel set ,the ejector broke on one barrel and the back post on the rib on the other barrel came loose 2 times.Ljutic did the barrel both times at no cost.I know most ljutics do not brake this often .This has all happened in about 250 rounds.Maybe I just got friday model or just bad luck.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Yes, the damn thing moved me up to A class and now when I shoot a losey score, I am accused of being a sandbagger.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Nothing has ever broke on my Mono #28XX. After 300,000+ rounds (80% reloads) it's going in for a rebuild and bluing job. Nothing lasts forever, but Ljutics come close.

5. wlc

wlc Member

Is there any difference in quality between the older ones and the ones being produced now?

6. trappair

trappair Member

I have a one year old black diamond being refinished at this time. The nitrate finish was flakeing off around the firing pin hole. It has been gone 4 weeks.Hope to get it back soon. I have had several, they have problems like every thing else. I had one stainless barrel that I could not keep from rusting. It turned out to be a regular non-stainless barrel marked as stainless that got mixed up at the factory. That took 4 months and a new barrel. Mike Ruggieri

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

wic: not that I've ever heard of.

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

No problems with mine other than not hitting every bird I shoot at. I think it's the gun and not the Indian :) What do you think? Dan

9. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I had the trigger rebuilt at LJUTIC in the late 80's but other that that haben't done anything except replace the hammer spring a couple of times.

10. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I bought a used Mono Gun ARS about two months ago. In 2,300 rounds of Trap I've had three light primer strikes. I removed the firing pin and cleaned the hole. No trouble since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic light primer strikes

ljutic trap shooters