1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ljutic service?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by st8shuter, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st8shuter

st8shuter TS Member

twice now i have called and informed ljutic my rib came off and want it repaired, and both times no one has returned my call. is this par for ljutic?

2. Beni

Beni Member

I called Lutic 1 time yesterday and had a very nice coversation with Nadine try again Beni

3. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

I have always been treated professionally when dealing with Ljutic, from the Secretary to Nadine, Jimmy and Mike, Try again, maybe call early in the A.M. These days try to call Beretta or Remington. They will be very happy to put you on hold for 1/2 an hour, suggest you use your speaker phone button, have some coffee ready, and don't be surprised if they cut you off. It's a real busy time of year, I would suggest you give Ljutic another try. Jeff

4. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Buy them out. I hear they are for sale again! JBB

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

No, Ljutic is not for sale again. They were just bought late last year by an ex-Boeing employee.

6. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Have been in contact with Nadine for the past few days. She's doing some research for me on an older Ljutic. Got to speak to her within seconds after placing my phone call; try that at the other name brands.

And use the 248 prefix number - goes right to the receptionist and she'll get you to customer service...

Jack

7. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Have been in contact with Nadine for the past few days. She's doing some research for me on an older Ljutic. Got to speak to her within seconds after placing my phone call; try that at the other name brands.

And use the 248 prefix number - goes right to the receptionist and she'll get you to customer service...

Jack

8. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

9. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Colt Jack--Have Nadine install a release on your mouse button too. You have a nasty flinch.

11. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

12. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

13. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

14. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

15. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

16. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Jeez, Jack, give it a rest! That is one nasty flinch you have.

I too have called Ljutic and have always gotten a quick response..........and a courteous one.

I'd say...........please try again!

Hauxfan!

17. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

18. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Jack

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'd guess its a Blackberry cell phone. I know others that have had this issue on forums. It just don't work right for some reason. I post from my IPhone often. Never had this problem and most often during the day its what i'm using. Just say'n............

20. JEB

JEB Active Member

One member of my club recently bought two new Ljutic's and also picked up a used one. On both new guns the forearm hook came off while shooting. I was next to him in one instance. There is a locating pin and the hook is silver soldered to the barrel. The silver soldering was poorly done with perhaps a 10 or 15% coverage of the surface. When it let go, the pin sheared, and the forearm ended up in his hand by itself. Both guns were sent back to Ljutic. Please remember these were new guns. The next thing that happened was the forearm cracking on one. They were carefully packed, but Ljutic blamed UPS.

The used gun was also sent to Ljutic for a a rebuild. He was not charged $1,000 but rather $2,000 and upon its return and shooting it a few rounds, an ear on the forearm broke off where it attached to the receiver. By this time my friend was very leery of Ljutic and a local gunsmith did the repair.

I have only owned one Ljutic, it never fit me right but it was built like a Mosler safe, that was five years ago. Something is obviously going on.

JEB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.