1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic release trigger question???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chiefjon, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Posting for a friend who is contemplating going to release on his Ljutic. Who does a good job? What are the recommended poundage setting for set and release? I don't shoot release, so I have no clue. Thanks for any input.

JON

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Why not send it to the people that made it ? I see release triggers in LJutic guns made by other people and it really hurts the resale . No one makes a better trigger for a LJutic then LJutic . You know there are alot of good used release triggers out there for sale .

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Only buy a Ljutic trigger. There is a lot of junk out there. You will pay more, but you'll get a great trigger.

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I tried another manufacturers in my Ljutic first and after switching to a factory unit I couldn't believe the improvement. Much smoother and never changes.

Big Jack

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Ljutic's recommended set is 56 ozs, release is 28 ozs, Send the trigger to them and they will install new parts and machine the trigger housing for release installation, and have them send you back your pull parts, or just send them the bare trigger housing and keep your pull parts, have them install a Ljutic release, their design is better.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

7. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I agree with one of the postings above. There are a lot of good release triggers out there for sale that you might be able to buy just as cheap as converting yours and then you would have both a pull and a release. I know Lynn Gispon at KCTA in Missouri has at least one. His web site is gipsonguns.com and is one of the advertisers on this site. $500 would probably catch one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is a ljutic release trigger housing different than a pull trigger housing