1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Release Trigger - Convert to Pull?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Catching Chrome, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I just bought a vintage mono gun with a release trigger. While I am a pull shooter, the gun was a nice deal so I figured I deal with release aspect. Well I just got it and the release is very touchy. When I engage it it takes very little for it to go off. I tried a few shells in my basement with primers only to see how much release was needed and to practice live round unloading. Well I was amazed that once it was engaged a mear breeze would fire the shell, it was super light. Then I tried unloading the shells, I was able to get it out two times without firing but the third it when off. Wouldn't want that to happen on the line. So I am thinking of converting back to pull. Any suggestions?

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

You have Private Message..

3. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

CC: you have several options: buy a pull, trade the release for a pull or do some "work" on the release. Most home mechanics who convert the release to a pull ruin one of the more expensive parts on the trigger instead of thinking through what to do so conversion back to release is impossible. PM me as I might do some trading. Doug

4. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Send it to Jimmy at Ljutic. I had my release converted to pull last week. Sent it on Monday and had it back Friday.
    Carey

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Crenwedge will convert it for free, he keeps the release parts.

6. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I think I found Phil on the internet. I'll reach out to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic pull trigger

ljutic release to pull trigger