1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Release Trig. Wanted: For Dyna Trap or X-73

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chango2, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Still trying to source/find release parts or complete release trigger for an old and discontinued Ljutic Dyna Trap. I am told that I will need a trigger that fits either the Model 73 or Dyna Trap. I need the RELEASE TRIGGER. I was told that an X-73 trigger will work since it is the narrow style and is different than the one for the Monogun. This from an individual who has done work for the Ljutic Company. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

(I'm posting here too 'cause I figure not everybody reads all thread sections...maybe somebody will read this and say, "yeah I got one of them I could move out...")

Thanks again,

David Buchman
    Los Angeles

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I might have an old trigger. Will you be in Tuscon for the spring grand and we can see if it will work. OR, there will be several other dealers there that may have what you need. I can't remember there being much difference in the triggers..................mk

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks again to Merlyn, I wish I could get to Tuscon for the Spring Grand, but other stuff is on my plate. I have been told that I need the "thin" trigger that works with the X-73 and Dyna Trap. It is different than the one for the Monogun.

Appreciated,

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

x73 release trigger