1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Release Info needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by markdenis, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I have a friend that has a Ljutic Mono gun and wants to know about how much it would cost and who would be a good gunsmith to send his pull trigger to and have it converted to a release.

Thanks in advance, Mark Rounds

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

send it to ljutic. they made the gun and they are the best to convert it. not check but good

3. dshot

dshot Member

Phillip's Gunsmithing did two I had for $250.00 each, Phone 210-313-5988, e-mail pgcrenwelge@yahoo.com he had a very fast turn around time and did an excellent job.

4. trapman7

trapman7 TS Member

I might have a used release for sale. Let me check and I'll repost or mail me.

Thanks,
    Adam

5. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I agree with the post above, your better off buying a another release and selling your trigger. $500 will catch one and you can probably try it. I had a release and wanted a pull. Phillips said it would be about $350 to convert it, but sold me a pull for $250.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.