1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic "Recondition Special"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LjuticL07, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

0   0   0

October 1st to March 30th take advantage of Ljutic's Winter Complete Rebuild Special. For $995.00 you can get your old Ljutic single barrel looking and shooting like new again! During this winter special we will preform the following to your Ljutic shotgun: Change the hinge pin, plug the forend, tighten the I-Lock, complete Re-blue, change the trigger springs and touch up the contact points. We also will guarantee the workmanship for two full years!

This complete service would normally cost $1,550.00

Contact Mikey Hugill for more details: 509-930-0910

2. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

Does changing the trigger springs count as the trigger upgrade, or do I need to add something else onto my release while it's there? AJ

3. munoz

munoz TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

I had this service done on my mono gun #227 and it looks and shots like new. Mikey did a hell of a job, highly recommend this service on old and beat up Ljutics. Manuel

4. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

"Plug the forend" ??? What exactly does that mean and what does that do?

5. uncle chuck

uncle chuck TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

I am waiting to get mine back

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ljutic

I had mine done last winter after over 500,000 rounds through it. And it looked like it. It came back like new. Well worth the money.

7. jaws305

jaws305 TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

Nadine & Jimmy resurrected an old beater bi-gun, 1970, new ejectors, firing pins, new hingepin reblued to new, all for 1000$$!!! Even added 2nd barrel o/u with custom choked for very little more.Jimmy even replaced forend with new-used exact match at cheap price. UNBELIEVABLE!! Lujtic is the best for quality & price. Paul in Miami e-mail legaleaglepfg@gmail.net

8. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

"Plug the forend" is a term we use when the forend metal is wore down and the fit becomes loose. We cutout the old forend metal and solder in the new piece and adjust for a snug fit again.

9. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

Hey AJ,

Call Mikey at 509-930-0910 and tell him what your serial number is, he will then ask you a few questions to determine is it is the upgraded trigger system or if you would need a few other parts.

10. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

LjuticL07, thanks for clearing that up, I never heard that term before. I sent my X73 to them once for reconditioning and when I got it back I thought they had sent me someone elses gun. It was, and still is, like new. I may break down and send them my Mono. It could use a blueing.Again thanks.

11. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

LjuticL07,
    I have had 2011 for about 25 years . Just wondering if you guys put the briley tubes in it and if so I am looking for an extended extra full. Anything else you could tell me about the original delivery of the gun would be great. would love to take advantage of your winter special but maybe in the future. Do you guys refinish the wood also?

Thanks, Ed

capt_ed@telus.net

12. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

Hi Ed,

2011 went out of our plant as a fixed choke gun that shipped to Canada. The barrel must have been sent to briley to have SIC installed.

Yes, we refinish wood on a case by case basis. We would need to evaluate the wood before we would quote the job.

Thanks,

13. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

Thanks to all that have sent their guns in!
    For all that haven't, it's not too late to get your gun looking new just before Christmas!

14. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

I just got a note from poster BT 100 above, and he said his gun is back from Ljutic and it looks and feels like new..

As he put it: "Tight as a drum"...

He was very happy !!!

15. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

ttt