1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grl, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grl

grl Member

What is the difference between a Ljutic x73 and a Mono?

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

The ljutic X73 is the older and cheaper version of the mono. Both guns were produced in the 60's and 70's. The X73 were available as a cost efficient alternative to the mono. In the 70's the 73 was discontinued and Ljutic began playing around with new models like the LTX. BYG

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you are looking to buy one....the Mono gun is the only way to go.

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

How about a combination of both? I have a basic Mono Gun, Factory refurbished several years ago, with two barrels - one modified choke and one full choke with Sites pattern cut in muzzle - 34" - (I don't know the math). Pull trigger.

The stock is from an X-73 that might be the stock that was on the gun Nadine used to win the Lady's Clay Target at the Grand in '73. I bought the stock from the factory after that Grand and Al was parting out his inventory.

I added a $650 Clyde Slide to damp recoil.

I don't have photos but would sell the gun for $2,000 plus shipping. Or, I would sell the gun pictured for $10,000.

Keith Miles
    Shoreline, WA

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Ljutic 73's came with fenceposts AKA very plain wood for the most part....I fixed that on mine....

Ron Burr
    ljutic73_2008_030357.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.