1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mshep, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mshep

mshep TS Member

Does anyone know if the newer Ljutics are still experiencing issues with some shells? I primarily use new GunClubs, STS or AA or reloads of those hulls.

2. pschu

pschu Member

i have a 2 year old mono one touch and it works great with the shells listed!

3. 3357

3357 Member

my 2008 Mono works well with everything.

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just got back from Yakima having a new gun built and we used Estates with no problem. If you have a problem, call Jimmy Ljutic and have him send you an extra heavy ejector spring for your gun. That will fix it. I shot a try gun he set up since I told him I have a lot of Estates to shoot. Gun Clubs also. Roy

5. mshep

mshep TS Member

Thanks All. Roy - haven't got one yet and I'm just looking now but I'm seriously considering the stainless Adjustable mono. I was hoping to get to the PA or Ohio State shoots to try a demo but didn't make it...

6. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

mshep, I shot the blue adj. mono while in Yakima. I think you will really like the gun. Moved quickly and had little recoil. 60/40-100%.POI. The new trigger is quite fast. Hope you find what you need. Joel Etchen has some really nice one's on his website. I had Jerry Finley custom make me a stock since I am left handed. Joel's wood is very nice on his guns. Roy

7. mshep

mshep TS Member

Thanks Roy, I'm actually about 6 hours from Joel Etchens and was considerig a trip down there to look at what he had.

8. Duck

Duck Member

mshep,

Stainless receiver + blue barrel?, or at least a blue rib you won't be sorry!.

9. mshep

mshep TS Member

Hi Duck,
    Looking at the stainless receiver and barrel with a blued rib. I'm hesitant to drop cash on one without having shot one so I may wait. I was hoping to get to the PA state shoot but didn't make it.
    Any pros /cons to the stainless barrel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.