1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Pro 3 Stainless Release Trigger parts trade

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I just took delivery of a Ljutic Pro 3 Adjustable Stainless gun with a release trigger.

moderator_2008_030324.jpg

Because I don't shoot a release, I need to get this back to pull. I can easily mill off the release hook end and accomplish my wishes. However, someone out there may want to trade their standard part for my release part. It would probably save you $500. Use e-mail not PM.

My trigger is the newest stainless design, so if you have the older style trigger, I am not interested. But if you have the new trigger, I would entertain a swap. I am NOT looking to make any money on this deal, just two happily satisfied shooters.

moderator_2008_030323.jpg

Whiz White

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

up for Jim

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Jim.. She's a beauty.

4. whiz white

Hey, Mike!!!

Aside from trapshooting, how are you doing?

Once, a while back we talked on the phone and you'd mentioned that your beautiful wife and you had or were buying a villa in Italy. Are you at that point yet, where you can slow down and relax gazing across the fields of grapes and wineries or olive oil trees?

When you mentioned the above to me, it reminded me of a recent movie the wife and I watched or rented about a winery villa in Italy taken over by the "long lost American son." Can't remember the title, but I gave thoughts to, wow, I could do that and live there. I'd have to have a trap house, though.

I hope this post finds you strong, fighting the fight, AND WINNING! God bless your spirit and courage.

Your friend in South Dakota.

Whiz

5. whiz white

I have been offered the pull parts from a gentleman on the east coast, this thread is done.

Thanks for all the e-mails and calls, particularly to Bob and Gary.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic gun parts list for pro 3 stainless

ljutic pro 3 parts

ljutic pro 3 stainless

ljutic stainless pro 3 triggers for sale