1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Pro 3 Gun with 90/10/ P.O.I.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blakester, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

Going to Grand to meet a guy that has this Pro 3 with 90/10 poi I have only shot with one with 70/30 will I really see a lot of differance or maybe can't even shoot it, am I going to have to really hold under the target or how do I hold with this gun....

2. Andy Ott

Andy Ott Guest

You can try to see a little more daylight or,if you can handle it, try shooting a little quicker.Also,if possible, try to have a trap set on straight aways and see what sight picture it takes to make smoke balls.

3. elinvar

elinvar Member

Helo
    Best way is to do what was advised above- Set trap on straights and shoot till you are smoking them- back up and see what happens. Or better yet try out one of the adj rib models- start flat and adjust till smoking targets then see where you end up. Then you can know what POI works best for you. I will have several new Adj-rib mono's for anyone to try out at the grand next week including a Stainless one with black rib- Very sharp!!
    Conme by and see me in the tents!
    Terry Jones
    Terry's Gun Vault

4. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

Sounds Good, I will be leaving to go their tomorrow and coming home on Wednesday I hope to see you their, do yo have any used Black Diamond with adjustable Rib or anything else in the Ljutic with Adjustable rib? Ricky

5. elinvar

elinvar Member

Ricky
    I have 3 Blued mono-guns with the Adj-rib in stock, all have tibes and nice wood- One is my Demo-gun and will be priced accordingly.All 3 have the polished sides. Also have Stainless Adj-rib Mono with a Black Adj-rib- it is fixed choke and is unfired as of right now.
    I will be heading to Sparta 8-6 and have to leave on 8-10. May be able to return 8-15- to 8-17 but not sure yet.
    Don't have any Black diamonds in stock yet- they became available after I made my last factory order but I do plan to order in a couple after the grand
    Hope to see you there wednesday
    Terry Jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.