1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic or Seitz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoov, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoov

hoov Member

The question is this.If you are shooting a Ljutic,and want to upgrade,would you go for another Ljutic or a Seitz?[ Cost not being a factor].At this time Im not looking for comments about Perazzi,Krieghoff, Kolar or other names.I knowing them all to be great guns. they will come later.

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Seitz for sure. Don

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Another Ljutic....why would I change???

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Shoot a Seitz, if you don't go for it I'd be surprised.

5. shootime

shootime TS Member

Ljutic: How can you up-grade from the best!!

Shootime

6. bigben

bigben Active Member

Hoov, I own both at this time, just go with the Seitz, you'll be glad you did!, also, shoot a Seitz with a higher impact than that of your Ljutic, try different impacts that allow you to just look at the target and crush it, enjoy your Seitz! incinerate em!

7. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

hoov---shot a ljutic for the past 5 years. mid life crisis caused me to buy a seitz. love the gun. Like ben said shoot one that shoots higher about 90%. Love mine. Had a PFS stock on the ljutic and shoot the seitz with theplain wood stock. look around. There are plenty to be had at reasonable prices. but the adjustable rib for the resale value if you want. love mine motordoc

8. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

Ljutic Pro 3 You'll Love It

9. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

If you have already spent the time getting used to a Ljutic, I would just upgrade to a stainless or whatever you want in a Ljutic.

I can't believe you have worn out the one you are now shooting.

Jim

10. Seitz 719

Seitz 719 TS Member

I shot an adj. rib Ljutic an moved up to a adj. rib Seitz. I am sure glad that i did. Tom.

11. skinitback777

skinitback777 TS Member

Buy a K-80 combo and be done!

12. BlackBelt

BlackBelt TS Member

Like comparing a Chevy to a Rolls Royce. The Seitz is the finest trap gun made in my opinion. Been shooting one for 3 years now. I agree with Seitz 719 - I strongly recommend an adjustable rib.

13. hoov

hoov Member

Thanks for all the info folks .
    Harleypilot; Not wore out[cant wear them out]it is just like autos, you just get the itch,and when you start looking it gets worse.Ya know what I mean. hoov.

14. pdq

pdq Member

Hoov:

I'll weigh in on your question. I've shot a Ljutic Mono for 2 years, and ordered a new Silver Seitz back in February, hoping for delivery later this month.

Not that there is anything wrong with my Ljutic -- it's 2 years old, with barrel by Wilkinson. Whoever buys it will be getting an excellent gun -- I simply made the decision to change.

Pete

15. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

LJutic is fast closing the gap between Seitz and the price of some LJutics . I see LJutics in the nine and ten thousand dollar range now and it,s all cosmetic -- Ribs and Finish ?

KEYBEAR

16. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

hey hoov. contact me if you are interested in a seitz. I have a friend that is really sick and will probably not shoot again--a real shame-- and he just told me he wants to sell his seitz. 35 inch barrel, case, pull trigger, about #550 or so. he has not shot it in the last 8 months and it looks like new. not sure about the price and i am trying to get pictures. really nice gun and i would buy it but I just got mine. motordoc. snapcapguy@ameritech.net

17. hoov

hoov Member

MOTORDOCTOR; Thanks. It Needs to be very left handed w/release.[hoov]

18. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

As mentioned, you really need to shoot both. The Seitz is a great gun but I did not care for mine. Nothing wrong with the gun what so ever, just wasn't the right gun for me. I've gone back to Krieghoff.

19. GunMaker

GunMaker TS Member

Hoov

Give us a call at Ljutic,
    We'll make you a deal you can't refuse

GunMaker

20. hoov

hoov Member

GUNMAKER; I may just do that. Anyone special I should speak with or do I still get to deal with our friend Nadine? [hoov]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
kolar vs ljutic
ljutic vs kolar
ljutic vs silver seitz
seitz vs k-80

silver seitz vs ljutic