1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ljutic or mx3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by James.c, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c Member

Got a problem i cant figure out. i've been looking for an mx3 single but cant find one in canada anywhere. i went to my local gunshop today though and they have a ljutic monogun there for a great price. do you guys think i should keep looking for the mx3 or trythe ljutic. i like both guns but the mx3 just t little better. so whats your opinion. which is the better gun?

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

If the Ljutic is in good shape and the price is reasonable, buy it. You will save a lot of money in repairs and parts. Larry Evans

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

LJUTIC!!.....but ask the owner if you can test drive it first....run a 100 rounds through it and see what it's like....

4. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Buy the Alfermann that's being offered here for under $5K

5. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Since I own and shoot two Ljutics, you know what my answer will be. Once you wrap your hands around a Ljutic, it's hard going back to other brands. Good luck....

6. James.c

James.c Member

Alright i geuss i'll give it a whirl. just gotta get my dad to take me over there to sing the paperwork and pick it up now. hope it hasnt sold yet!

Thanks James.C

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

We cannot answer this question for you. If you've been wanting an MX3 why do you want to change now? If it's only because you don't want to wait, I say continue waiting. If your heart is leaning toward a particular gun, you'll only end up wishing you had waited and bought the one you really wanted.

Don't get me wrong, the Ljutic is the better gun in my opinion. However, that's my opinion and I have a Ljutic. You have to decide what makes your heart beat faster. If you hold the Ljutic and it just makes you smile, get it. If it is a case of settling for the second best in your mind, you'll be better off waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.