1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic One-Touch or Ljutic Mid-Rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gulfstream, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gulfstream

Gulfstream Member

Interested in hearing some first-hand opinion on experiences with the Ljutic One-Touch. Have owned a Mid-Rib and it was the best trap gun I've owned hands down. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of sellIng it. Thinking of buying another.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I had a One-Touch and loved it. Made the mistake of trading it off.

It worked really great.

Thinking of going back to one.

Hauxfan!

3. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Gulfstream: If you have not checked, you have a P.M.

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

I've had both the mid rib (the standard rib and a slightly higher handicap Ljutic mid rib) and I now shoot a One-Touch. I really like my One-Touch, but it really comes down to personal preference. I think your best bet would be to try a One-Touch before you buy one, however. I haven't noticed it so much with people switching from one Ljutic to the One-Touch, but it seems to me that there are a few people that went from standard K-80s to the Trap Special that would love to go back. I hear people saying that you see the target quicker with a high rib, blah, blah, blah, but I have seen no difference with mine. I don't even adjust my rib, it is in the same place as it was the day I took it home, just gives me a little more of a heads up position when shooting, which is a little more comfortable to me. Your mileage may vary, but I would try one before I plunked the cash down on one. If you're in SW PA you are more than welcome to try mine.

5. Gulfstream

Gulfstream Member

Greatly appreciate the input received thus far! Anyone else like to share their experiences?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic one touch adjusting rib