1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic One-Touch Demo for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elinvar, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

For Sale Ljutic One-Touch Adj Rib Monogun- Gun was used as demo at the Grand and has been shot around 300 rounds- Still as new-

34"- Adj rib and Adj stock. .705 and .715 tubes. 14.75 lop- Release or pull trigger available. Adj butt as well!! new price is $7995- but since this gun has been used slightly I will lower the price.

$7300 with release- $7000 with pull trigger.
    Still 99.5 % gun- metal excellent- wood near perfect.
    Trades welcome
    Terry Jones
    Terry's Gun Vault
    217-433-9885

2. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

RMY
    The One-Touch is the name of Ljutic's Adj rib models- They can be adj with "one-touch" hence the name. Yes a PFS Ljutic grip will fit it- The gun is still a Mono-gun with a new rib.
    Terry Jones

3. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

My Ljutic is still available
    TJ

4. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Terry hows the space gun? doc

5. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Hello
    I had the release rebulit and it works great- don't shoot it much but it got alot of attention at the Grand- got so bad I had to put it away- too many people messing with it.
    Hope you like the Perazzi.
    TJ

6. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Up for Terry!

7. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Demo One-Touch still avavilable- all trades considered. get yourself a new Ljutic for christmas!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.