1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic mono trap 3600 obo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SeldomShoots, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Standard rib, 60/40 poi, small grip, parallel but stock, forearm attaches with 1/4 turn of screw driver, manufactured approximately 1971. I owned #425 for a period of time. It loved 2 and 3/4 dram, 1 and 1/8 ounce loads of number 8's.

Broke my first 25 and 50 straight with that gun. It was very good to me.

John E.

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It may help you to price your gun if you look at the fabulous LTD 2000 for sale on here for $3800! Tom Rhoads

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Joel Etchen just sold a high serial # Mono for around 3195 that had a really nice Devault stock. He had it at 36 for a long time and sold it after marking it down.

4. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

photos?

5. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have shot this one and man it crushes targets, if I had the cash I'd be all over it. Amazing the wood is to die for and makes that Joel Etchen had with the Devault wood look like pine pallet wood, and it locks up tight. Tom this one is priced well text him to see some pics and then you price it. It is an old gun but I think the old ones were made with more attention to detail. Its fine with me if no one buys this one, maybe I can scrounge up the cash and buy it myself, sorry ckarlen777 but I love this gun. TEXT HIM FOR PICS, They will no load on here for him. Up for a deal.

6. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Dennis Devault has an eye for beautiful wood.I think you owe him an apology.

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Better snap it up lovejoy and lose $1500! Tom Rhoads

8. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I know Dennis has some real nice wood and does a fine job making stocks but I was just making a comparison from one gun to another, not trying to throw Dennis under the bus. Mr. Rhoads please pull your head out of your ass and save your all knowing comments for another post I'm sure your great knowledge of guns you have never even seen are needed elsewhere. You sir need to snap up a new hobby, instead of telling everyone else about stuff you have no clue about. Goodluck on the sale of a fine gun I have seen and shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.