1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic mono tough extracting/ejecting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Longhorn, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

A good friend bought a used but beautiful Ljutic Mono. He's having trouble with it extracting and ejecting Gun Clubs, STS and other hulls. He frequently needs a dowel to knock out the fired hull. Are those gun chambers that tight? What can be done to solve this problem?

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Use a chamber brush and make sure the chamber is free of residues. My Ljutic (and others) will not eject Rios. I have no problem with Gun Club, Top Gun, Estates, Winchester Super Target and the better grade ammo. Larry Evans

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

It,s not about chambering to tight but to loose . Big chambers give you a problem not small .

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

Alf is right the chambers are too big, lots of Ljutcs have that issue, this is the first I have heard of it happening with STS hulls it is mostly with steel head case but several people can instal an insert to tighten the chamber and the problem will go away.
    randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.