1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Mono Release trigger F/S ( Sold )

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Blackie, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackie

Blackie TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Does anyone know if Ljutic triggers are interchangeable or do they need to be individually fitted. I have Mono gon #2904 and could use this trigger if it will fit. I tried to contact Ljutic to find out but no answer. They must be closed for Christmas.
    Thanks for any info you can provide.
    Doug
    doug@citadel-usa.com

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doug, Call Phillip Crenwedge @ 210-313-5988 If anyone can tell you it would be Phillip. Joe W.

4. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The mono triggers are all basically the same, the only difference is if you are trying to fit a later model in a real old gun, they will fit but may need to have a little metal shaved off since the hole it fits in is slightly shorter (I had this issue with one under serial number 200). Also the release button is different sizes, for example mine that is in the 1600 range has a larger button than the one in the 2000 range. The trigger with the larger button hole works fine with the smaller release button but to make it work the other way the button can be machined down slightly (Phillip did that for me so I could use either trigger).

Some of the other models will fit and some will not.

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for all the good info. Anyone know what Ljutic charges for a release trigger?
    Doug

6. Dustoff

Dustoff Member

0   0   0

Not without some fitting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.