1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LJUTIC Mono Gun, nice, $2650, see at Dixie Grand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by luvtrapguns, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gun will be at the Silver Dollar Shooters Club during the DIXIE GRAND. I plan on being there Jan 26th thru Sun, Jan30th. See my last entry on this post for more detail.

I have for sale a very nice Mono Gun. 34" HOODED Barrel, .740 bore, .035 full fixed choke, ported, pull trigger, LOP 14 1/4" as configured. Stock has right hand cast. Comb is adjustable. Kick Eez Recoil pad will adjust up/down, left/right, and twist. VERY NICELY FIGURED WOOD. Wear surfaces are smooth with no galling. Finish on wood is very nice with only very minor handling marks to foregrip. Metal has no scratches or dings. All parts are original to gun (same ser#). Tapered rib shoots 60 to 70% high.

There is VERY MINIMAL MINOR wear to the blueing only on the foreiron, trigger guard, and receiver bottom edges. Excellent chamber and bore. Gun looks very good, mechanically ready to go.

A nice Ljutic priced to sell considering the current market/economy.

PRICE: $2650.00 with a three day inspection/return offerred. Hard case and shipping to $50 included.

If interested or more info is desired please contact me by email listed above or PM only. Thanks, Marc

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view¤t=LJUTICMOPNOHOODED007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view¤t=LJUTICMOPNOHOODED011-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view¤t=LJUTICMOPNOHOODED001-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view¤t=LJUTICMOPNOHOODED008-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view¤t=LJUTICMOPNOHOODED003-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view¤t=LJUTICMOPNOHOODED010-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

what's the serial number?

thanks

3. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

This my sounds dumb but what is a hooded barrel.
    Where are you located
    Thanks Todd

4. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

SER# 14XX. Hooded barrel refers to a hooded brow that is part of the barrel. It mates to the receiver that is machined to match. To the best of my knowledge all Mono Guns produced in the last 30 years were made this way.

I am located in NE Florida. Arrangements could be made to view gun at the Jacksonville Gun Club, Flagler Gun Club, Or the Silver Dollar Shooters Club north of Tampa. Thanks, Marc

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice gun...GREAT price!!

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Has to be one of the 1st hooded barrel guns made. If that has not been refinished, it's in unbelieveably nice shape for that old of a gun.

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The hooded breach started right around 1300-1400 serial #'s....

8. loop02

loop02 Member

0   0   0

Hooded barrels started in the high 1300's I have #1369 and it is not. I have had it for 25 years and I bought it used. I am going to get the $995.00 rebuild from ljutic. I would say my gun has in excess of 500,000 rounds through it.
    [​IMG]

9. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

loop02. I had the rebuild done on an old Mono Gun (2 bbl set) last year. Gun was a little worn. After rebuild it was as close to new as I could have hoped for. Much better than expected. You will not be sorry. Marc

10. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

Does it come with the case and has it been modified or reblued
    Thanks Todd

11. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Comes with a hard case. I bought this gun used as a back-up for my other Ljutic. It will come as no surprise to Ljutic owners when I say that it's services were never needed. I checked with Nadine at Ljutic and she said the gun has never been back to the factory. All indicaters seem to show that this gun has been well cared for. Hinge pin like new, wear sufaces between receiver and foriron are smooth showing no galling or unusual wear. This really is a nice gun. Marc

12. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

LJUTIC IS AVAILABLE . Gun was spoken for but buyer had a change of heart.
    $2650 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 and a NEW HARD CASE (case value $179)

Thanks, Marc

13. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

If I needed another SBT, I'd sure want this one!!! Great deal for a right-handed person. That Ljutic needs a new owner.

14. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gun will be at the Silver Dollar Shooters Club during the DIXIE GRAND. I plan on being there Jan 26th thru Sun, thru 30th. If you would like to see this gun there please send me an email and we can make arrangements to meet. Gun will NOT be on the rack with a sign on it. My name is Marc Bunk. Ask for me at the club. Thanks, Marc

15. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Marc - is the Ljutic still around?

mk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.