1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic mono gun ltx for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tyrcha, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrcha

Tyrcha TS Member

Ljutic Mono gun for sale $5000 OBO

Mint condition with upgraded wood
    Fixed choke

Any questions please contact via email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Pull or release? POI? LOP? S/N range? Case or no?

3. Tyrcha

Tyrcha TS Member

Sorry, I'm not too sure what poi lop and s/n range mean.

Pull trigger
    no case

4. Tyrcha

Tyrcha TS Member

Price is fair and firm and further details will be provided to serious buyers thanks for visiting the thread.

5. Tyrcha

Tyrcha TS Member

Does upgraded wood and stock take away from the condition of the gun?

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I admire your enthusiasm trying to get 5,000 for your gun. It won't ever sell for 5,000 but as you said OBO. If you are not prepared to entertain offers in the 3500 to 3800 range I suspect you will be holding onto this gun for a very long time. We all like to get top dollar but your gun is not in demand and right now is not the time to sell a trap gun. If you wait until spring OR the economy showing a strong direction you may have better luck. Custom stocks and recoil systems are individual things and many people are just as likely to see both as a reason not to buy or as reason to discount the price. Good luck whatever happens. Jeff

7. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Wow a true Gentleman Jeff .Instead of jumping on him like the rest, you explained to him the reason . I have seen this gun and its LIKE NEW condition.If Flalagarto wants to offer 2500.00 I'd say thats a VERY good down payment How did he want to pay the rest ? Did he want to hold the gun till his ship came in or wait till the bank offered a better rate ??/ Dont flame a guy trying to sell his gun. Like Jeff said WE ALL LIKE TO GET TOP DOLLAR. Chuck

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

The problem is it looks like a hundred other used LJutic,s all in the 2,500 to 3,000 dollar range . Upgrade wood you say upgrade from what ??

Right now you can buy a truck load of like new LJutic guns for under $3,000.00

Just facts Sorry . ALF

9. Tyrcha

Tyrcha TS Member

Thanks all for the advice and input. I do not intend on selling the gun for much less than $5000. I understand that this is not the time nor the place to sell this gun but i gave it a try. Eventually someone will be looking for a gun like this and it will sell and I'm in no hurry to dump it.

If you can truly buy a brand new mono gun like this one for under $3000 please post the link. Thats a lot of gun for the money and id be willing to purchase one.

Thanks again to all post and advice.

~Joe

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Joe You really need to look around before putting a price on your gun . Go to some of the web sites like Indiana Gun Club and see just what a clean used LJutic is selling for . LJutics never had a good resale but at this time they are way down . No one said you can buy a NEW LJutic for under $3,000 and I think you were just showing some feelings of anger .

11. bgf

bgf Active Member

I have no dog in this fight. And I normally do not comment on someone's asking price of a gun. That being said, use search under 'bgf' sign-on name and see what a Ljutic Dynokic Supreme sold for. It had upgraded wood and checkering, factory release trigger, and an Americase with the Ljutic name and the gun number inside the lid. It will give you an idea of what your gun is worth.

Bernie

12. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Now there's a $3K gun - flames and all....

13. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

"Honey, I'm trying as hard as I can to sell my trap gun so we can get new carpeting for the living room, but I just haven't had any reasonable offers."

14. Tyrcha

Tyrcha TS Member

Dick, how did you know I needed carpet?

15. Tommy67

Tommy67 Member

FLaLagarto...why do you think Ljutic is one of if not the best trap gun made? If they are, why don't they hold value like Perazzi and Krieghoff? I'm in the market for another trap gun and trying to find the pros and cons of each model. Personal opinions are much more important to me than the advertising statements made by the manufacturers. Thanks for your input.

16. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Why can't you do that with a Ljutic, Jack? Not angry or anything, just was wondering why you think having a combo is that much better? I have a Ljutic and a combo, the combo just gets used for doubles. Personally, I wouldn't mind having a combo I felt confident in to use for everything, but until then, the Ljutic is working just fine with it's counterpart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic ltx for sale

ljutic shootgun ltx
ljutic trap guns for sale
ljutica ltx20 mono gun for sale