1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Mono Gun and Matching Americase for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wilschetz, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilschetz

wilschetz TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic Mono Gun and Matching Americase for Sale. 34" mid-rib barrel, adjustable comb, adjustable length of pull, factory briley tubes, and factory ported with upgraded wood. Neutral cast on stock. POI is 70/30. Gun has been shot, but in very good condition. Very little bluing wear, and closes up tight. Asking price for gun and case $3,200.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wilschetz

wilschetz TS Member

0   0   0

Good afternoon everyone. I acquired this ljutic through a trade and assumed the value to be around $3500. Since many have viewed and no replies, I assume my estimate was incorrect. So I’m looking for some advice. Can anyone please advise what a fair value is for this Ljutic with case? Thanks, I appreciate your help.

3. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't think that your price is out of line. I was in the market recently and $3500 for a mid-rib Monogun with upgraded wood and good case looks pretty good to me. Unfortunately I've since bought two of them... Also, unfortunately many or most don't have a lot of spare cash at the moment.
    Out of curiousity, what is the max. LOP?
    It seems to be a very nice gun.
    Good luck.
    dju

4. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

There are several more for sale on this web forum and some may have sold already. Use that as your guide. Probably an ok 'going-in' price.

5. wilschetz

wilschetz TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks dju. I appreciate the info. I’m not sure what the max LOP is. I’ll check this evening and post the results tomorrow.

6. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

What is the LOP and does the buttpad adjust left to right and up and down or does it just change LOP.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.