1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Mono Gold 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jbshep, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Ljutic Mono Gun for sale with custom stock work and Neil Hartleip deep relief engraving and raised gold inlays. Both pull and release triggers included!
    12 Gauge, cased, 98% condition.

Ljutic Mono TC, S/N 228X

The choke is IM (0.25 restriction) but shoots like a full. The choked area is about 3" long as Al always made them (some Ljutics have a jug choke, this one does not).

The barrel is 34".

The POI is probably 70/30 but I have not patterned it. It shoots like I like and I like 70/30.

Drop at comb is 1-9/32.

Drop at heel is 1-3/16

Drop at pad is 2"

Length of pull is 14-1/2 to a 1" original pad.

Overall length is 51"

There is a very slight toe-in twist at the pad (favors right hand shooters, but not enough to be adverse to a lefty).
    No cast that I can discern.
    The barrels, mono block and trigger guards (both triggers) are blued with a Matt finish. The receiver is blued with a bright finish. Looks great with the gold inlays. BTW, these are real gold inlays, not the gold foil that most factories use.

You will love it! I bought it used, but sent it to Lujtic to have it serviced and the release trigger fitted. Don't know the round count but it is as tight as new. I only shot it once at the Grand in Vandalia in 2004. It has been in the safe ever since.

There are two triggers that go with, one is pull and the other is release. The pull trigger came with it, but I bought the release from a friend. I did send the whole gun back to Ljutic to have the release trigger properly fitted. Later, when I saw Al and Nadine Ljutic at the Grand, they verified that the engraving was done by the late Neil Hartleip and that they reblued the receiver after the engraving as all engraved guns are done.

Asking $6750 plus shipping obo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

?????????????Are you selling it?

3. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Gun Fitter,
    Yes this Ljutic and a few other really fine shotguns of mine ARE for sale. I was still updating this thread with more photos a few minutes ago when you inquired. Thanks for looking and please get with me if you have any questions about this gun.
    Regards,
    Brad Shepherd
    aka jbshep

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Brad. You will not list prices? Mut we be beggars? I hope not

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Nice Gun!

6. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Very nice original wood from Ljutic .

7. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

TTT for a great looking Ljutic

8. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Up, thanks, Brad

9. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Up, thanks. Brad

10. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

11. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Very nice gun.

Here's an opportunity for someone to purchase a pretty gun and butcher it up with a graco or rad system, maybe a big chunk of aluminum for offsetting the pad. Or some other act of vandalisim.

I hope not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.