1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Mono 2 Barrel set 2 triggers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by W.P.T., May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Ljutic Mono gun serial #6XX, 2 -34" barrel set ... This set was sent back and totally redone by Ljutic and its looks like a new gun ...

Barrel #1 :

Herb Orr Super 16 yard choke : Bore .0735/.742 Choke .025 restriction ...

Barrel #2 :

Handicap barrel : Bore : .744/.747 Choke: .039 restriction

This gun has a few extra parts, hammer, springs (probably $500.00 worth today). and also a release trigger and extra release parts besides the pull trigger that is in the gun ... This gun is as tight as a new gun and looks like it has hardly been shot since being redone at Ljutic ... Comes with a plastic hard case Asking $3,200.00 or best offer ... This gun is a steal at this price ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

wpt_2008_0303_1209.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1210.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1211.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1212.jpg

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Are the barrels hooded and are the serial numbers matching?? Buddy

3. perga1

perga1 Active Member

0   0   0

Bill, your dimensions and math don't compute. Jim

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Yes the numbers all match ... This gun is in beautiful shape and will serve someone well for a long time ... Has a pull trigger, a release trigger and the parts to make another release in with the spare parts ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Hows your gun shoot high / low .. 60/40 / 70/30 /?

win

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

This Ljutic shoots 70/30 with both barrels I was told ... Can make it shoot a lot higher with an adjustable comb ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Sonebody's not paying attention, this gun is still for sale ... $3,000 plus shipping and Insurance to your FFL ... If it don't sell at this price it goes back in the safe ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry, not interested in any trades at this time though very tempted, but for now cash only ... This one is a keeper fellas ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

If you put it back in the safe keep the release trigger near the front. Should we get together at Ben Avery, I would love to slide the release into my Ljutic and see if it makes me a better shooter....

To the top for one of the good guys.............

MOPAR forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Buddy,

The barrels are not hooded ... Is that a good thing or a bad thing ..? I'm not really up on Ljutics so I appreciate the information for future reference ... Thx, Bill ....

11. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

The hooded barrels are newer design the flat end was a older gun design they bring less money however I do not think it affects the shooting just dates the gun.

12. Pointer

Pointer TS Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM

13. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bill it is an indication of the age of it. If you post the s/n it would be of help too. Just fyi.
    Don

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Serial # 6XX ... Its an oldie bought in 1975 from Jaqua's at the Grand American in Vandalia, Ohio ... Looks like it was just made yesterday, in really nice shape for an older gun and well taken care of ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

New info added ....

16. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Bill,

I think I have a producion sister to your Ljutic. My # is in the 600's, has two barrels and came with both triggers. The release went to a friend and I added a Carey Comb so it's a soft shooter. Sites pattern holes drilled in the tight barrel. I bought the gun about 20 years ago from an old friend - Idaho farmer. Nadine told me it had belonged to a fellow from Nebraska and had about 125,000 rounds through it. It went through the Ljutic Fall Special rebuild after the grand and came out like new. Not now however. It has been used.

If you find someone who wants to buy two guns, I could be a seller. Hope all's well with you. I just came home after 5 1/2 months in the hospital and may be done standing on the line. I'll still be able to take up space in the clubhouse.

Regards, Keith Miles

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Keith,

Sorry about the health problems, never heard anything on here or I would of cheered you up some how ...

I got this set from a Buddy and it is really a nice set up, can't believe someone has not jumped on it yet to be honest with you ... I guess when you see them in person its a lot easier to see what a nice gun it really is ... This has everything that came with it when he bought it in 1975 from Jaqua's at the Grand back in Vandalia ... He had Herb Orre super choke it because that was the thing to do back then ... I'm afraid that if I shoot it, I might end up keeping it but my friend shot it on the pattern board and it shoots a tad high 70/30 with both barrels ... He even has a little box of spare parts with an extra hammer, some springs, parts for a second release etc, that goes with it and the parts alone would probably cost about $500 in todays market ... This one has been redone in that "Fall Special" also, looks like a new gun ...

Hope your feeling better, stay well and keep in touch ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

up 1 more time ... Got to go, needs a home will be homeless if someone don't buy it ... Never been abused ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

$100 dwn,$100 a month.

Hey,don't laugh too hard,,,,it is an offer.

Doug H.

20. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Wpt,
    e-mail me > winn12man@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.