1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Model 73

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bassetguy, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassetguy

bassetguy TS Member

I have a chance to buy a Ljutic 73 for about 1600. Its in nearly new condition. Any comments about this model? I'm not a top line shooter but a lot of guys in my trap club shoot Ljutics and they love them. I currently shoot a Charles Daly (BC Miruku) and it beats me up pretty good even though I have a mercury recoil reducer installed and its ported and back bored. Your comments are appreciated!
    Bassetguy

2. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

great guns built like a tank, i shot one for awhile and never had a single problem. 1600 is a good deal for the gun in good shape. i would buy it if i had the chance.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

My screen name should tell you something.... bought mine used in 1983 and have shot it as my singles and caps gun ever since...built hell for strong. Most 73's have very plain wood so I re-stocked mine with some killer English walnut. Call or e-mail Nadine Ljutic at the factory and she will give you all the technical specs on the gun. $1600 is a screamin' deal IMHO. No better gun for anywhere close to that money...

Ron Burr

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

It was supposed to be the economy model, but when they realized that the cost of mfgr. was the same as the mono-gun, they quit offering it.
    1600 is a steal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
how much was the ljutic model 73 brand new
ljutic 73
ljutic 73 trap gun

ljutic model 73

ljutic model 73 weight
model 73 ljutic