1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Mid-rib Monogun for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elinvar, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Hello All
    For sale Ljutic Mid-rib Monogun # 2559- 34" Fixed choke- .735 bore .709 choke. 0.26 choke. Rings still intact in choke- 14.75 LOP. Adj Comb. 70/30 POI.
    pull trigger.

This Ljutic was recently rebuilt at Yakima- Reblued, Hinge pin, New style inertial lock, New springs and pins- totally gone thru and refurbished.
    Very nice set of wood with only a few small marks.
    You will not find a nicer used Monogun- This gun is AS NEW.
    4200.00 and I will pay to ship to your FFL- I also will consider trades on this one. More pictures available on request. Call if you have questions.
    Terry Jones
    Terry's Gun Vault
    217-433-9885

2. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

This gun need a new home for spring!! 4000.00 and It will be shipped to you FFL. EXCELLENT condition- 1/2 price of a new one.
    Terry Jones

3. KRK32

KRK32 Member

0   0   0

Im pretty good remembering numbers and 2559 rang the bell pretty loud. Thats my old trusty rusty that took me from the 20 to 27 in less than a year. Looks like the rebuild and different wood took the character out of her. Kirk

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Still here
    TJ

5. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

PM sent Glenn

6. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0