1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic LTD 2000 Monogun FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by woodski, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!!!!!!PRICE REDUCED AGAIN 1/23/10 SEE BELOW NOW $4200+sh FOR EVERYTHING and I CAN HAVE THIS MADE NEUTRAL CAST & CHEEKPIECE MADE FOR RIGHTHANDER FOR $50 MORE BY PRO STOCKMAKER THAT DID THE REFINISHING. WOW NOW THIS IS THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!
    I'm helping a friend sell his Upgraded Ljutic shotgun because of health/financial reasons(stroke). It is a LTD 2000 model Ser# 351* , shot approx 8000shells, in approx 92%+ overall condition because of slight blue wear on end of barrel and under reciever area & a couple very small handling marks on upgraded Fancy English wood stock, w/polycoat $1000 upgrade(It's Beautiful!), has a slight LH 1/8"cast, 1/4"offset, 1"downpitch, adjustable comb, 2 different pads for a 14 3/8" & 14 3/4" LOP w/ adj plate, 34" single barrel, fixed full .700 choke, .735 bore, pro ported, 80/20% point of impact, med. high rib w/wide ramp end, slanted support ribs underneath rib, BOTH pull and release trigger groups w/gold triggers & barrel opening button, leather case for them, 3 bags of extra springs/pins for them, 3 extra firing pins, a bottle of hardened pins to secure them in the reciever, Ljutic insignia combination lock Americase.

Like I said, the ONLY reason he is selling is because of health related financial issues and it is Truly a Beauty, locks up like a vault, and was well taken care of! They were evidently designed & sold by Lujtic dealer Rodger Jack (owner thinks he has about $10K into it). Thanks to ALL that helped me with figureing this gun out and coming up with price suggestions,etc.
    PRICE REDUCED TO: $4200 for EVERYTHING or we will sell it with just one of the trigger groups for $3900 w/release trigger or $3700 w/pull trigger. Offers are OK but PLEASE no LOWBALL offers as he NEEDS Every Possible Penny! Thanks, call Bob at 360-888-9855
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought one new . Roger Jack had LJutic build them at the same time the Centennial came out . The LTD 2000 has a 34 inch barrel and Most Centennials 33 inch . I would think if you really need to sell it $4500.00 would be a fair price with trigger of choice . Sell the extra trigger later as most buyers only need one trigger pull or release .

I wish you luck .

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bob, If you include just one trigger with the gun, either release or pull, price of gun should not be greatly affected. However if sold separately the release trigger should bring $250 to $400 more than the pull. You should realize the greatest return by selling one trigger separately from the gun. Marc

4. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bob, If you include just one trigger with the gun, either release or pull, price of gun should not be greatly affected. However if sold separately the release trigger should bring $250 to $400 more than the pull. You should realize the greatest return by selling one trigger separately from the gun. Marc

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

woodski Most Mono triggers fit most Mono Ljutic,s . The Price of Release triggers keep going up but a LJutic release should be worth 500.00 and a pull 400.00 . A new release is alot more .

6. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Rick, I thought I was just seeing double. Thats pretty much the way targets look these days. LOL Seriously, after trying to enter response it did not show up on the post. When I tried again it came up twice. (???)

Happy New Year to ALL, Marc

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

This is a good deal for this gun. I'm sorry to see it go for this reason. I hope he gets better.

As a lefty I would buy this gun, but I've only just purchased one. I know you probably aren't interested in a trade, but I'd trade mine for this one because this one would fit me better.

8. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

Yes it is a good deal but we need to sell it so no trades, thanks Bob

9. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

TTT with all the specs from Nadine at Ljutic. This a ONE OWNER gun and wil last a lifetime!

10. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bob look at cabelas web site. They got five of them all under $3500.00 Used Ljutic this model age wear and tear are worth about that.

11. KRK32

KRK32 Member

0   0   0

The guns at cabelas are not as good as this and there prices are almost same. Take a look at the forth one down and decide which is the better buy. Kirk

12. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This LJutic is not a run-of-the mill LJutic . The LTD-2000 is a very nice trap gun and with two triggers should be worth $4,500 . It also has some extra stuff that would cost you more .

The asking price is not out of line .

13. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

14. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Wear and tear on a Ljutic? You got to be kidding! I think mine must be THE reincarnated "Terminator"! Biff

15. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

Any Offers? Please help this fella out as It's a Beautiful Shotgun you will be just as proud of as he was! Thanks, Bob W

16. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

New lower prices 1/10/10

17. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

$3,800 is a fantastic price for this gun with a pull trigger. Being a lefty it's hard to watch this one sit. It's so hard to find left hand guns of this quality. I'd buy it in a heart beat if I had the cash.

18. coho

coho Member

0   0   0

what's the price and where is this gun located?

19. coho

coho Member

0   0   0

are you close to the tri cities?

20. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

I am in Shelton, Western Washington but I may be coming over there this coming weekend for the last weekend of Bird hunting. Price is $3800 w/pull trigger, $4000 w/release trigger, or $4400 for it all. Give me a call at 360-888-9855 for any info needed. Thanks, Bob Woods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic mono ltd