1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Left-hand English Walnut Stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by too fast, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too fast

too fast TS Member

For sale or trade. Beautiful, left-hand, English walnut STOCK ONLY for Ljutic Mono gun. Normal handling marks. $1250.00 or b/o. Located in
    Northern California. Call Jim (916) 599-3314.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. too fast

too fast TS Member

This is a beautiful piece of wood at a good price. If you don't like my price make me a reasonable offer. This is way below replacement cost for a beautiful stock like this. Thanks Jim

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you don't tell them the comb is for a left hand stock, they always assume it is right and that is where your adj. screws will be. Why doesn't the checkering match? Thanks, Roy

4. too fast

too fast TS Member

The checkering was done by Ljutic. They did the fit and finish of the wood. Thanks Jim

5. too fast

too fast TS Member

Received am E-Mail from David Fisher on the stock and we agreed upon a price. He is to send Money Order on Wed. David seems like a real gentleman. Stock sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks Jim

6. too fast

too fast TS Member

Stock back on the market.Even though it fit on Davids Black Diamond is was too low for him to shoot so he is sending it back. He loved the stock when he saw it and was sad it would not fit. Lets make a deal. It's a beautiful piece of wood. Thanks Jim

7. david.fisher

david.fisher TS Member

Please take my word for it; this is a beautiful stock!! I had it in my hot little hands. I cried when I found it fit me but would not fit my Ljutic Black Diamond. Seriously, I loved the stock and when I called Jim to tell him of my situation, he agreed to return my money. Jim is a fair and honest man and he has a great stock for sale at a reasonable price. David Fisher, Frankfort, KY.

8. too fast

too fast TS Member

David thanks for the kind words. I received you package on Sat., check is being mailed on Monday. Sorry it didn/t work on your gun. Thanks again. Jim

9. too fast

too fast TS Member

David did you get the check. Let me know. Thanks Jim

10. too fast

too fast TS Member

Bill this is the post you were looking for. Let me know. Looking for a reasonable offer. Very beautiful wood. Thanks Jim

11. too fast

too fast TS Member

Tobby thanks for the call this A.M. regarding the stock. Let me know what you and your grandson decide. We could meet at Coon Creeks and put the stock on the gun and let him shoot it and make sure it is adjusted properly for him. Let me know. Thanks Jim L Luis

12. too fast

too fast TS Member

Tobby are you interested in getting together this weekend so your grandson can shot the stock. If not I might go to the shoot in Livermore. Thanks Jim

13. too fast

too fast TS Member

To the top for Big Jack.

14. too fast

too fast TS Member

Tobby how did your grandson make out at the Dr Office with his broken arm. You have to have a great Dr if he was going to fit the cast to his shooting arm with the gun at his office. That's what I call a great shooting coach. When you have a chance let me know about shooting the stock. Thanks Jim

15. too fast

too fast TS Member

Big Jack let me know what you'r thinking. I'm open to all trades etc. Thanks Jim

16. too fast

too fast TS Member

Don sent you an E-Mail last night, let me know what you think when you get it. Thanks Jim

17. too fast

too fast TS Member

Bob here the post you were looking for. Jim

18. too fast

too fast TS Member

Big Jack let me know where you stand on your offer on the stock. Thanks Jim

19. too fast

too fast TS Member

Stock Sold to Jack Donovan in Pa.. He received it today and loves it. Thanks Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.