1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

( Ljutic ) Just wondering

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wbill, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wbill

wbill Member

I was wondering if anyone still shoots a Ljutic Centennial Pro? I always liked them and you hardly see one on here for sell. Here is a picture of one I used to have and wish I had back. Bill
    [​IMG]

2. Utah Ljutic

Utah Ljutic TS Member

Hi Bill, I shoot Two, Centennial Pro SS serial #08 for singles and Centennial Pro SS ARS serial #01 for Handicap, in my opinion and Jimmy Ljutic's they are the best Ljutic single made. Terry Jones had one for sale recently. Thanks, Adam

3. wbill

wbill Member

I shot the one Terry had because a good friend bought it last week. That's why I posted this thread. Bill

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

Bill
    I bought Centennial Pro SS #17 brand new from the Wolks many years back- traded it for a new Ljutic a few years later- My brother Still shoots Centennial Pro # 26.
    They don't come up for sale too ofter since there are very few of them to begin with. probably not more than 50 made in both the plain and SS models- I need to call Nadine and find out the exact figures someday.
    They are great guns- Adam has the unique one that they put an Adj rib on- At one time I was thinking of having Ljutic build me up a few of those to sell but I didn't know how much interest I would get.
    I will let you know if one come by.

Terry Jones

5. wbill

wbill Member

Terry I bet it would be very costly for Ljutic to pull out the old blueprints and tool up to make them. They would probably have to make at least 50 to get the price within reason. Bill

6. wbill

wbill Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic blueprints