1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**** Ljutic Info Needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bridgetoofar, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Always wanted a Ljutic, so I just bought an as new Pro 3. I'll be needing a release for it and will most likely end up buying a new one unless I'm able to find a used trigger in like new condition.

Questions... Does a trigger for a Mono fit a Pro 3? If so, what serial number range Mono trigger will fit a Pro 3 (#383). Does anyone do a better conversion job of a pull trigger than the factory?

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

i have a new factory stainless release if you are interestred snapcapguy@ameritech.net. factory is the only way to go. they made the gun and they can make the release work properly.

3. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Thanks for the responses. Yes Gary, that's the one I bought. I see you had been bidding on it too. Looking forward to it. I'll give Nadine a call.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

That's one gun I had a real tough time parting with. It is absolutely perfect and fits me like a glove. The owner took a real beating on that one!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.