1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Gunsmith

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by terry1345, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terry1345

terry1345 TS Member

First, I would like to thank the kind group of shooters that responded to my first post "ljutic Problem". Do any of you guys know of a good gunsmith in the Connecticut area that could look at my Mono Gun for the firing pin/cocking rod problems? Thanks, Terry Milanese

2. Mono3811

Mono3811 Member

Suggest you call Joe Cimino in Monroe CT. He's a Ljutic and will be able to help you. His phone is 203-268-7879. Hope this helps.

3. Country Squire

Country Squire TS Member

Terry, You can fix it yourself. First release the hammer, drive out the trigger pin and remove the trigger assembly.hold gun upside down when you do this so you won't loose the cocking rod retainer pin. In the top of the receiver you will see a 5/32 allen bolt and lock washer which holds the firing pin.Remove them and the firing pin. Take a Q tip with some solvent on it bend it and clean out firing pin hole.If firing pin is rough and pitted touch it up with a file carefully keeping the same radius etc. Chuck firing pin in a drill press or electric drill and polish it with 320 or 400 wet or dry sandpaper. You may put a drop of oil on it if you wish. I always do. Reassemble it and I'll bet your troubles are over. I'm shure some one has a new firing pin at your club if yours really needs to be replaced.Hope this helps George

4. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

I have a firing pin I will send you $5.00 pm or email if interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.