1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Heap, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

There's only one Al Ljutic but if you look at the website above you will see the guns.

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

There's only one Al Ljutic but if you look at the website above you will see the guns.

3. perazzimx15

perazzimx15 Member

Buy a Perazzi and you will not think about this.

4. perazzimx15

perazzimx15 Member

Buy a Perazzi and you will not think about this.

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well, actually perazzi has about two dozen models lol. So you will in fact wonder about that too. In answer to your question though, the mono is their main gun, andit can be ordered about any way that you could want it. The dynatrap and dynatrap II, were basically a cheap mono gun with extractors and no ejectors and plane wood and not many options, still built like a tank though. The dynakic has a recoil reducing mechanisn build into the stock. The x73, I don't know much about but suspect that is it somewhat similar to the Dynatrap I and II. Now they have several more new modles but they are basically different rib height mono guns. Different finishes and such.

John

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well, actually perazzi has about two dozen models lol. So you will in fact wonder about that too. In answer to your question though, the mono is their main gun, andit can be ordered about any way that you could want it. The dynatrap and dynatrap II, were basically a cheap mono gun with extractors and no ejectors and plane wood and not many options, still built like a tank though. The dynakic has a recoil reducing mechanisn build into the stock. The x73, I don't know much about but suspect that is it somewhat similar to the Dynatrap I and II. Now they have several more new modles but they are basically different rib height mono guns. Different finishes and such.

John

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Actually the X73 has more in common with the Monogun. I'm told by some Ljutic owners that have been shooting thier guns longer than me (and I've had mine since '83) that the X73 was almost as expensive to manufacture as the mono but was plainer and sold for less so they quit building it. I simply wouldn't shoot anything else!!...but then I'm biased.

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Actually the X73 has more in common with the Monogun. I'm told by some Ljutic owners that have been shooting thier guns longer than me (and I've had mine since '83) that the X73 was almost as expensive to manufacture as the mono but was plainer and sold for less so they quit building it. I simply wouldn't shoot anything else!!...but then I'm biased.

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I wasn't sure about them, I shoot a Dynatrap II and really like it. I don't think you can hardly wear any of the Ljutics out. John

10. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I wasn't sure about them, I shoot a Dynatrap II and really like it. I don't think you can hardly wear any of the Ljutics out. John

11. Hooked

Hooked Member

DynaKIC and DynaTRAP are totally different guns. The only issue I'm aware of is that some Monoguns don't like steel based hulls. For the price and quality, it's tough to beat a second hand Monogun.

Brian

12. pdq

pdq Member

If anyone is interested in a Ljutic mid-rib Mono, mine will soon go up for sale, as I took delivery of a new gun a few weeks ago. I'm shooting in a competition this weekend, so don't want to switch guns yet.

The gun is 2 years old, 34" barrel, has seen 6 - 8,000 rounds. Very good to excellent condition, barrel done by Wilkinson (barrel is signed by Tom, plus I have the paperwork to authenticate). Tom back bored it to .740, set pattern to 70/30, with a choke of 34 thousandths. Stock is standard factory dimensions. Extras include polished receiver sides, plus an adjustable comb. Includes a Premium Americase plus 2 factory spare parts kits. Asking $5,600.00 plus shipping & insurabnce for everything described.

I haven't yet figured out how to put pics up on this site, but if people are interested, I'll start a new thread and figure it out.

Pete

13. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I like Ljutic's

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic dyna trap review