1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

???Ljutic experts????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ramorton, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramorton

ramorton Member

There is no Ljutic Pro. You must mean the Ljutic SLE Pro. It is a Mono Gun with polished side plates, usually a gold trigger blade, up graded wood and a slimmmer forend. Choice of ribs, low, mir rib and olympic.

The Pro 3 is a gun with a drilled receiver, slimmer for weight reduction, .700 rib with slanted pickets. Up graded wood and slimmer forend. Can be ordered with Briley chokes or fixed choke. Rib at back of receiver is laid down on the top of the receiver before the step. Both guns come cased with gun name and serial number on inside of lid, if preferred.

Hope this helps, Roy
  2. roolan

roolan TS Member

In addition to the previous comments it's important to note that the pro3 is the lightest and the fastest handling of the Ljutic line. Some shooters had problems with the gun because it moves fast and they were over shooting targets. I have shot the pro3 and it is light and fast. I own a Crown which is a pro3 with a heavier barrel which Ljutic offered as a solution. Either way they are great guns.
  3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

PRO3 light???

Maybe it would be more correct to say it is better balanced.

Mine weighs in a 9-1/2 lbs., but the weight distibution is 50-50 in my hands.

A gun that weighs the same, but is heavier forward or behind the hinge pin feels barrel heavy or whippy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.