1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic experts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

How much thinner is the receiver on LTX models as compared to the std Mono Gun receiver? I know triggers will not interchange but what about stocks? If trying to put a Mono stock on an LTX is it just a simple matter of thinning the stock and the inletting? Thanks, Marc

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

It is my understanding that they are the same width. The big difference is some holes drilled in the receiver walls and the profile of the mono block on the barrel. I even thought the triggers were the same.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rastoff, I think you are partially wrong. Holes are drilled to lighten but everything I have read says narrower receiver and triggers will not interchange. No firsthand knowledge though. Hopefully we will get an answer from a later post. Thanks, Marc

4. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

according to nadine at ljutic, all mono and LTX parts are interchangabale. BYG

5. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

I beleive it goes like this.

Mono frame has wide slot for wide trigger assy.

Pro 3 frame has thin slot for thin trigger assy.

Therefore:

thin Pro 3 trigger will fit into wide Mono frame slot and,

wide mono trigger will not fit into thin Pro 3 frame slot.

I am not sure if LTX frame has Mono wide or Pro 3 thin trigger assy slot, but it does have holes drilled in the frame.

6. Gil

Gil Member

Iluvtrapguns, If you want to get an expert opinion why not contact Ljutic? George Miller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.