1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic dynokick ?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gyrine, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I am curious about the Dynokick. Seems like a good idea that didn't catch on. Prices on used ones tend to be much lower than the Mono guns. How does the Supreme differ? I would like to hear some opinions. Thanks, Rich

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Me too, Rich. I will be watching for the Ljutic experts to weigh in on this one. Jack

3. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

I have been shooting a Dynokic Supreme for some time now. it is well balanced, has low preceived recoil and has been very reliable. I would purchase another if they were available. The one I have is Blue, and the finish wears very quickly. It handles all ammo I have used from promo to gold nitro (I owned a SS Dynokic and it was very "picky" about ammo). Just a great gun, wish it was still in production. If I have not answered any questions you might have please let me know. Jack

4. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Seems like I remember this being a progession of the Space Gun. Space gun was a little too "SPACEY" for most and did not do well in the marker place. Dynokick is more conventionally styled with much of the Space Gun recoil reduction technology incorporated into the design. Marc

5. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Was the Dynokick well adapted to a release trigger? Rich

6. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

I think MUZZLEBLAST has one with a release in it.

7. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

I Have A Dynakick With A Release trigger And It Is A GREAT Gun. JOE W.

8. steele

steele TS Member

From my understanding, they are/were the predocessor to the Centennial Pro design. I don't know if the Centennial model has/had the recoil system. When mine was in for an update, Jimmy polished the sides. Very distictive gun. Butch from Pgh

9. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

In addition to what Dixie25 said about the thrust hammer system, that big tube behind the reciever also means some issues with the Ljutic stock. Many considered it to be square, bulky, and not so easy to hang on to. In other words, they did a poor job with the stock. Does not eject, only extract and they are finicky with shells. Trigger is nice - opposing springs. Points well, not many parts. (and yes, I own one - I haven't shot it since 2008, but I do know more than a little bit about them).

10. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

How does the Supreme differ? Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dynokick ljutic

ljutic dynokick cabelas