1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Dynokic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapCrazy, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Picked up my new to me Ljutic Dynokic tonight. Got a smoking deal on it and am super pumped to try it out. Swings like a dream compared to my browning BT99's. One question, I'm trying to figure out what the choke tube my be that came with it. It is all back, extended with four ribs on it. It is marked 716 which I believe is the steel and has one small punch 1/8"diain the side. I was told that it came with both full and modified chokes but the wrights choke is marked #8 which i know is a full, but this one has no designation on it.

Thanks

2. elinvar

elinvar Member

The 716 is the choke diameter- you need to know the bore to see what choke it is. I believe the Dynokic's were .740 - if so you have .026 or a modified choke tube. If this is a regular Ljutic choke tube, the small hole on the rim is for the choke tube wrench to fit.
    I would get a gauge and see what bore it actually is then you will know for sure.
    T.Jones

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Thanks T, I am pretty sure it is the a modified but will get my micrometer out to check it.

4. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

That's the choke I generally use with mine. Throws a good pattern. Good choice. Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljuitc 716 choke