1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Dynokic Upgrades???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jfesi, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfesi

jfesi Member

I recently acquired a Ljutic Dynokic and I love it. It is an earlier serial number. I called Ljutic before I got the gun. They told me all about the history of this particular gun. Then Jimmy went on to tell me that if I got the gun that I could send it to him and he would "do all of the upgrades" and make it better than a Supreme.
    I was wondering if anyone else had had these upgrades done, and if they were worth it since the gun shoots so good now?

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
    Joe

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had the trigger upgrade Made it much faster

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I have one too and they offered me the same. Seeing how mine functions flawlessly, I decided not to invest the $500 they wanted. They said it would increase the lock speed, however I think the lock speed is pretty quick as it is. Not sure how much faster it could be. I really like the dynokic. Enjoy it.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

The normal dynokick had terrible lock speed compared to the other Ljutics

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Really,
    I have both a monogun and a dynokic and I swear my dynokic is faster. It was made in 1997 versus my mono was 1976.

6. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Catching Chrome,

Put all new pins and springs and the new style firing pin with the carbon silicon spring, clean out the cocking rod & its chamber (use a light dry lube) and your monogun will be about as good as it gets. Then tell me if it is better than the Dynokick. I would stay away from the higher tension carbon silicon spring as it isn't necessary IMHO, and the hammer pin could be a bit more stout. All in all, great trap guns.

WNCRob

7. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Joey,

You answered your own question!

Just Shoot the snot out of it!

Boun Natale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.