1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Dynkick

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WI Trapshooter, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WI Trapshooter

WI Trapshooter TS Member

I was wondering if I could get some info anbout the dynokick. All you see for sale is mono guns.

2. Goozer

Goozer TS Member

I owned one for about two years. Bought it used at Hi-Grade shooters supply here in Western PA for 2,100.00 $ it was in mint condition . For some reason Ljutic's depreciate really fast , buy a used one , The gun is built like a tank .
    It's claim to fame is an internal thrust hammer that will fly backwards and reduce recoil, gimmick or not you decide . What turned me off to the Dynkick
    was that no matter what primer I used it would blow holes through the primer .
    I called Ljutic and spoke to one of the sons and he stated that yes they no of the problem and try this particular primer, and if you want we can upgrade and fix the problem for abou 350.00 $ . Well,no offer to fix their bad design but wanted the customer to spend their money to fix his problem . I sold the Dynkick and will never deal with Ljutic again .

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I purchased one and it was fun to shoot- slow ignition speed which you would have to get used to or you could have it converted to a faster ignition system by the company

They are a simple design and a good value on the used gun market- you can find them at reasonable prices

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

I spent the money to get the gun upgraded and it is still my favorite gun. I also own a K-80 and several Perazzi's and Brownings,etc so I have given most of them a try. Got a 98 in the second day handicap to win Vet with it. Shot the Grand without one misfire. I actually never had much problem with the Remington primers but now I can shoot anything but like all Ljutic's and some other guns it doesn't like steel based cheap shells. Glenn

5. redhawk

redhawk Member

I've got a Dynokic Supreme and I like it.Soft shooting,extremely fast trigger(have no idea what they are talking about it having slow ignition),perfect balance,crushes targets from any yardage.Kurt

6. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

WITrapshooter,
    My wife shoots a stainless Dynokic. I also don't know what there talking about with the slow trigger time, it has a extemely fast trigger. Very soft shooting gun. They will last a life time. She has been very happy with hers.

Thank You, Jeff

7. LHDnokic

LHDnokic TS Member

I bought a new dynokic in 2000 at the grand american from Kathy McLean with both triggers. In 2002 at the grand american, I was having problems fireing winchester AA's. Took the gun to the Ljutic building and told them of the problem. Jimmy Ljutic took the gun apart and reshaped the nose of the fireing pin. Had the gun back and ready to go in about an hour !!! Now approx. 25,000 rounds later no problems. The only primer holing problems I had were with Cheddite primers, maybe 1 or 2 per hundred. I use remington primers now and have not had any problems, not with winchester either. Heavy, but soft recoil, good lock time, much faster than my BT99+. I really like my Dynokic

Scott Claucherty