1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Dynakic For Sale ***SPF***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Uncle Screech, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

I have a Ljutic Dynakic for sale, it's been my backup to my CG for a couple years now. I picked up a used CG this past winter so my Ljutic is just sitting there collecting dust.

I will be going to the Ohio State Shoot for the whole week (except Monday) and if there is any interest I will toss it in the truck and have it with me for anyone to look at and if serious even shoot a practice round with it. Yeah, I'm a heck of a guy, I know...

If you would be interested leave a reply here or send me a PM giving me enough information so I can find you when we're down there.

Price is reasonable, under $2000 including the case and extra chokes and is negotiable, in essence make me a good offer.

If no one replies or PM's then it will just stay home in the closet and wait for better times.

Thanks,

Greg Sliker

2. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

For those of you who may be interested but aren't going to the Ohio State Shoot I'll take a couple pictures tonight and add them to this post.

Greg

3. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

0   0   0

I would love some pictures.

Chris

4. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

To Chris and others, here's some quick pictures I just took. Fortunately I'm almost a better shooter than photographer. At least software development pays well...

Again, if anyone is interested in seeing it in person I'll be at the Ohio State Shoot from Tuesday until Sunday.

Greg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Location,LOP,Choke?

Doug H.(pa)

6. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

LOP: Approx 14" (Stock was cut by previous owner, I added a thicker pad to get some length back)

Choke: 2 Ljutic chokes (full, mod) and 2 Wright's chokes (x-full and imp mod).

7. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

Greg, You have a PM please read ASAP. Thanks, Storeman

8. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

Storeman,

Responded and email sent.

To everyone else, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am going to be offline until after the shoot. Way too much to do and nowhere near enough time to get it done. I will not be bringing it with me since no one has said anything.

Once I get back from the state shoot if it hasn't been sold I'll re-post it and see what happens then.

Thanks again,

Greg

9. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

Not quite sure how to edit the subject line of the post so I guess I'll just have to create another entry. Thanks to all for looking and for the interest shown but it has been sold, pending funds.

Greg

Just figured out the subject line editing...

Search tags for this page

ljutic dynakic