1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Dixie Special Make Offer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ljutic Guy, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Ljutic Dixie Special Price reduced

I have decidede to lower my price a little and try to stir up some interest. The reduced price is $5200.

Ljutic Mono, Dixie Special Serial Number DS-20: This is one of only 25 special order Mono guns made for Ljutic dealer Bob Schutz Target Shotguns in Arden N.C. It was sold as a special order to Tandy Colepepper in 1998 (see S.T.C initials above serial number on receiver).

It has a stainless steel receiver with a blue pull trigger. The barrel is blue with a medium high rib. This mono gun has upgraded fancy English wood with a rollover comb and palm swell. The forearm is the slim SLE style. The wood has a few normal use dents. The barrel is 34 inches with a fixed choke impact of 70/30.

The barrel and choke has received "Tom Wilkinson" barrel work ($400 value) (the Wilkinson paperwork will be included). The bore is .745 and choke is .711 for 34 points of constriction which is a full choke.

This mono gun was returned to the factory in 2003 for cleaning and inspection and a loose rib was repaired.

The shotgun comes in the original custom Americase ($300 value) and I have the original owner's manual which will be included.

Stock dimensions are set for a right hand shooter at: 1 3/8 x 1 3/8 x 2 1/4 with 1/4 offset and 3/8 toe out. Length of Pull (LOP) is 15 inches. The recoil pad is 1 1/4 thick.

The asking price was $5500.00, and is now $5200.00 and must be sent to an FFL. You must send certified funds and a copy of the FFL where the shotgun is to be shipped. Funds will be held for your 3 day inspection.

I will only consider reasonable offers. John Ernst in Utah: call 801-777-6333 days and 801-392-1747 after 5pm MST. Send e-mail to john.ernst@hill.af.mil for photos.

2. wbill

wbill Member

Tandy if your watching this thread, I just wanted to say there ain't nothing wrong with this gun. I wish I had it.
    Bill

3. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

I shot this gun last weekend and it has a fantastic trigger, great balance, and really smokes targets. Plus, the wood is really nice. I'm not in a position to buy it right now, but someone can pick up a very nice gun here. Gary L.

4. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

I would really like to sell this shotgun. I will consider all reasonable offers.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic dixie special