1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LJUTIC DIFFERENCES X73 VS MONO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DBLMTHM, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBLMTHM

DBLMTHM Member

I'm looking at used Ljutics and cannot find what the differences are between the X73 models and the Mono guns. Please enlighten me and thank you for the information.
    David Lawhon

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

David,

I had a X73...I now own a Supreme model. My understanding from talking to Nadine at Ljutic is the X73 is a no frills Mono. It was a off the shelf model.
    No extras available as with the Mono gun...ie, upgrade wood, tubes, etc. The X73 came out well after the Mono started selling. Nadine won her first Women's title with a X73.

This is my story and I am sticking to it.

Bernie

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I have shot an X-73 for the past 25 years...and yes it is basically a no frills Mono....no milled cut on the side of the reciver and a spring loaded lever instead of a button for forend removal. The triggers are identical to my eye and the X-73 came with very plain wood. Nadine told me mine had a wood upgrade....from a fencepost I guess!

4. AJJ

AJJ TS Member

The X73 model is the same as a mono gun, the only differance is that the receiver does not have the extra machining done on it, it has the same trigger, the same three rings in the barrel at the choke to supposedly retard the wad, and as Al used to say was $1000.00 less out of your pocket. Mine now has a custom made stock. Aj.

5. DBLMTHM

DBLMTHM Member

Thanks to all for the answers. I really appreciate the info. DBL

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Custom wood on mine too...not as nice as AJ's though...

7. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

The triggers won't interchange. Had to send mine to factory to build a release. Cost $650 and they didn't return my pull parts or send an invoice - even after I asked. That was about eight months ago. New Ownership. Nadine would have never allowed that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic 73 vs mono
ljutic x73

ljutic x73 stock